Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Market Intelligence The Role:
Lead Machine Learning Engineer Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): :
11 The Location :
Gurgaon The Role:
As a ML Engineer in the S&P Global Data Science team, you will work on multiple data science projects in collaboration with internal and external project owners on the product, commercial, and data team. You will be responsible for providing machine learning engineers support, create data pipeline for modeling, scale models, develop APIs to help move machine learning models in productions. You will collaborate with the data scientists and production-oriented software engineers The Team:
You will be part of a rapidly growing organization, joining the team of highly motivated and professional Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers within S & P Global Market Intelligence division. Market Intelligence provides financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities worldwide. We integrate news, comprehensive market and sector-specific data and analytics into a variety of tools to help clients track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuations, and assess credit risk.
We are looking for candidates from a diverse pool of graduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate to build, scale and deploy Machine Learning Models that provide timely and essential intelligence to our disparate array of customers across the globe. What's in it for you:
We provide a highly inclusive work environment where in you can bring your whole self to work to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of the highest quality risk evaluations and analytical information to the world's financial markets. As an integral part of our team, you will be working on cutting edge state-of-the-art technology stack. In this role, you will work on multiple data science projects in collaboration with internal and external project owners on the product, commercial, and data team. You will be responsible for providing machine learning engineers support, create data pipeline for modeling, scale models, develop APIs to help move machine learning models in productions. You will collaborate with the data scientists and production-oriented software engineers Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Construct machine learning lifecycle management including data collection, normalization, and standardization within a data pipeline construction
- Develop AutoML infrastructure for model selection and hyperparameter tuning
- Create applications and interface to present the output of ML models
- Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
- Develop hosting platform for machine learning models.
- Create pipelines to query and retrieve and update data for existing applications to keep them updated
- Supervise the scaling and management of the machine learning modeling ecosystem
- Work alongside data scientists and product owners to improve aspects of their lines of business through machine learning
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple machine learning programming languages including Python, PySpark, or Scala
- 3 + years of experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, etc
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Familiarity with MLOps and ModelOps
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Python
- Familiarity with or clear interest in learning about financial Markets.
About S&P Global market Intelligence :
- BS/BA degree in computer science or engineering
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
256949 Posted On:
Gurgaon, Haryana, India