Market Intelligence & Customer Insight Senior Associate
Fitch Solutions (FS) is seeking a Market Intelligence Senior Associate for the Americas.
The Market Intelligence and Customer Insights team is responsible for bringing the Voice of the Customer into everything we do as a business, and to integrate the Voice of the Customer into day-to-day processes and decision-making with a goal to positively impact business performance. The team works to expand and enhance Fitch Solutions' understanding of our clients and prospects: who they are, what their pain points are, and how their workflows are affected by industry trends and changes. Research and findings are then translated into actionable insight for use by multiple internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Senior Management.
Core mandates for the team include conducting market validation for new products and capabilities, managing the Fitch Solutions Client Community, conducting win/loss and cancellation analysis, building and maintaining the user and buyer persona library, and aggregating key insights for distribution across the business. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market validation for new ideas, products, and capabilities
- Manage relationships with Client Community members in the Americas region and identify strong candidates to join the community; work with the Client Community manager to provide additional value to this audience beyond their subscriptions
- Conduct win/loss and cancellation analysis in the Americas region, and share findings internally
- Collaborate with Market Intelligence colleagues to build and maintain user and buyer persona library
- Identify key insights from market engagement to share key stakeholders, to the benefit of the business
- Produce analysis and reporting for highlighting client engagement and impact of core mandates on the business
- Analyze the performance and impact of initiatives and strategies managed by the team
- 5-7 years' experience showcasing strong business acumen across strategy, intelligence, and/or business development functions
- Excellent communication, business writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker who can develop effective action plans and deliver tangible business results
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with, and manage diverse requirements of multiple internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, proactive and proven ability to execute
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative analysis and form a recommendation
- Understanding of financial services industry - preferably working in a financial services vendor/customer environment
- Bachelors' degree required; graduate degree a plus
- Ability to travel 30% within the region
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp