Marketing Manager Americas
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Vontobel Asset Management, Inc.
- 23 Apr 19
At Vontobel Asset Management, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in active asset management and investment solutions that fit for both institutional and private clients.
Employing more than 400 professionals worldwide, we operate across 13 locations including Switzerland, Europe and the US and create strategies and solutions covering equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investments.
We believe in the talent of our people and give them room to maneuver and take personal responsibility.
- You have a keen interest to engage with clients and you are ready to take personal responsibility for your work and help us further grow our visibility and presence in North and Latin America?
- Do you have several years of professional experience in marketing & communication in Financial Services and are you looking for your next professional challenge?
Then find out about our Marketing Manager Americas role and apply, so that we can get to know you.
As Marketing Manager Americas, you are a member of the Global Marketing team and report to the Head of Marketing AM (based in Zürich, Switzerland). You will work in close collaboration with the North America and Latin America Sales teams for both Institutional, intermediary and Partnership channels. You will support the development of our brand recognition in the Americas as well as develop and implement the Americas regional marketing strategy across all client segments.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Planning & Local Marketing Oversight
Based on a developing a deep understanding of client segments and the needs of the sales teams, developing a yearly integrated marketing plan to deliver against business requirements in the region.Further enhancing the AM Customer Experience over all touch points (focus digital channels)Managing marketing budget for Americas and tracking engagement throughout the year.Applying consistently the brand management of the Asset Management division in the Americas in line with Vontobel’s branding strategy and CD/CI guidelines
- Local implementation of global campaigns to maximize impact
Planning & delivery of global campaigns across the marketing mix in the Americas.Being a true partner to the sales organization and an integral part of all distribution initiatives.
- Owning and delivering all local marketing initiatives throughout the marketing mix
Planning and execution of client events & sponsored conferences, advertising initiatives and local adaptations of global marketing documents, E-mailing/Social posting related to Americas specific initiatives
Developing and supporting co-marketing initiatives together with distribution partners.
Filming local videos to give global exposure to New York based Portfolio Managers.
Measuring and reporting on the success of marketing initiatives with objective to provide marketing intelligence and suggestions for improving effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Participation in global marketing projects
- University degree in business, marketing or communication combined with understanding of the financial services, knowledge of the investment product sales processes, good understanding of institutional and wholesale client requirements are preferred
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and communication - preferably in an global Asset Management firm
- High affinity to digital marketing disciplines, tools and data & analytics
- Entrepreneurial mind set, rationale problem solver with high customer and service orientation
- A hands-on mentality & ability to multi-task across several marketing project-
- Working self-sufficiently, ability to effectively communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders - team work spirit required
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing cloud is a plus
Place of work:
1540 Broadway, New York, NY 10036