- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Moodys Shared Services - Human Resources Business Partner - Shared Services Entity - AVP
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Assistant Vice President - Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will support Moody's Shared Services groups, This person will develop strong client relationships at all levels of management. and own those relationships end to end.
This individual will serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues including change management, talent management assessments, performance management, job banding/job family design and organizational design, leveraging new and existing data to drive change and act as an employee champion.
• HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to assigned managers on the full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, including performance management, succession planning and talent development; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee survey findings, etc. Builds knowledge of business strategies of client groups.
• Talent Management: At the direction of the Regional HR Business Partner, supports implementation of established framework for assessing and developing organizational talent. Provides support for assigned managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
• Manager Development: Partners with Regional HR Business Partners and the Talent Management& Organization Development (T&OD) team on initiatives to improve manager skills and knowledge.
• Rewards and Recognition: Ensures jobs of assigned client groups are appropriately documented and works with compensation to review benchmark data. Reviews compensation recommendations.
• Workforce Analytics: Monitors key workforce metrics - e.g., turnover, exit interview, BES results - to identify "early warning" signals. Reviews workforce analytics and provides insights to HRBPs and Line of Business management.
• Project Delivery: Participates in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
• HR Processes: Implements standardized HR processes with client groups. Works effectively with HR Centers of Expertise and regional HR Connect. Knowledgeable of local employment regulations and local laws.
• HR Tools and Technology: Competent in using existing HR technology and tools, and MS Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Risk Management - Works with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) to ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately. Maintains a positive, productive and cohesive work environment by dealing with workplace conduct, conflict resolution, counselling, employee engagement, and other employee relations activities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7-10 years of proven experience in a HR Generalist or Business Partner role, with client facing responsibilities
- Experience supporting corporate clients
- Experience with Talent Management including, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management etc.
- Good knowledge of US employment legislation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
- Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties is a plus
- Financial services or FinTech company experience preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.