Job Description • Passionate about driving collaboration across all levels of the organization
• Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects and products
• Coordinate release / program increment planning across multiple scrum teams
• Guide, coach and motivate assigned scrum teams with the goal of increasing productivity
• Organize and facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
• Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
• Foster scrum team transparency
• Remove impediments
• Manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
• Lead scrum teams to continuously improve predictability
• Continuously assess the scrum maturity of assigned teams and coach them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
• Support the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results and establish lessons learned as well as track the improvement
• Collaborate closely with Product Owners to prepare and clarify the product backlog
• Support and educate Product Owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog
• Configure and maintain agile project management tools (Rally)
• As a problem solver, eliminate conflicts, assist your team in developing appropriate solution strategies, and keep an eye on potential future tensions
• Prepare and present timely reports on team progress and success
- 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- 3 years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- 2 years of experience working with globally distributed teams
- 2 years of experience planning integrated releases / PIs for multiple Agile teams
- Proficient in using MS Excel and its formula & macro capabilities
- Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE), Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) a plus
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and discuss technical architecture, programing, QA and DevOps topics
- Ability to leverage technology for communicating with team members that are globally located
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.