Project Manager (JR1008482)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Broadridge Investment Management Services team (BIMS). As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving complex, high-priority projects or component phases of larger programs. You will be accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Strong interpersonal skills and industry knowledge are required as the project manager will serve as the primary conduit to the client during implementation.
- Manage and drive project(s) Schedule, Risk Management, Scope Change, and Budget to ensure an effective product implementation to the firm's clients.
- Provide clear and concise communication to facilitate and lead project communications and stakeholder, client, and team expectations
- Apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures to drive project completion
- Perform duties and make complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision
- Complete after action review and lesson learned session to facilitate process improvement
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Experience leading major time sensitive projects in a large operating environment
- Strong Financial or Banking industry (Hedge Fund and Pension Funds a plus)experience required as well as Software Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodologies
- Experience with Tableau or other visual analytics programs
- Strong background in managing development SDLC processes.
- Experience with deliverables within budget and specified timeframes while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items