- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
SVP- Head of Talent Acquisition, US/Americas
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Head of Talent Acquisition United States / Americas is responsible for ensuring the regional Talent Acquisition team delivers the talent the Company needs to achieve its goals as well as oversight of global recruiting processes, systems and tools.
Management of Regional Talent Acquisition Team
- Be passionate about Talent Acquisition, leading and managing a fully in-house recruiting team - be an internal and external ambassador for Moody's Corporation
- Understand regional and line of business talent needs to develop strategic hiring/workforce plan with business and HR leaders
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team
- Optimize the team's ability to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and cost targets for recruitment and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes
- Accountable for end-to-end recruitment delivery for each line of business, hiring across the region, and representation of Moody's to external markets
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Identify talent on the market and build a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies
- Plan out monthly hiring targets and 2-3 year projections in collaboration with business leaders and HR business partners
- Be prepared to lead by example, searching and selection of top talent to join the company
- Deliver a focus on diversity in resourcing strategies and ensure it is embedded across all recruiting processes and strategies.
- Align global talent acquisition processes to best support Moody's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework
- Define and communicate Talent Acquisition strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems.
- Establish and oversee adherence to recruiting effectiveness metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) in the region (number of hires, quality of hire, early turnover, hiring manager satisfaction, pool quality, offer acceptance, bench strength, cost, decrease in agency costs, pipeline development, source of hire, referral rates)
- Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Establish various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience of hands-on full cycle recruiting
- Experience in a geographically dispersed, multi-site environment
- Experience of managing in-house recruiting teams and working in a matrix environment
- Experience with social recruiting
- Knowledge of regional employment practices and regulations
- Knowledge of recruiting technology implementations and use of recruiting systems, including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems and the use of social media
- Global / international staffing and selection experience
- Ability to build strong networks internally and externally
- Proven ability to lead and manage recruiting teams in all phases of Recruitment cycle
- Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment where collaboration, cooperation, consensus building, persuasion and a team approach to management is the norm
- Strong People Management experience, and successful track record of building/managing a high performing team which is based across different locations
- Ability to develop and utilize metrics and analytics to drive recruitment
- Proven ability to set Service Level Agreements in a recruitment environment
- Adherence to HR compliance standards in all aspects of the talent acquisition life cycle
- Strict attention to details, and some knowledge of different regional laws as they effect Talent Acquisition
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills in order to work and lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively and efficiently
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.