Senior Manager Digital Operations Life Sciences Consulting
We continuouslyseek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselveson having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets.Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customerhappiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions andbusiness results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believethose who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow. Whenwas the last time you felt proud about your work? Cognizant Digital Operations Consulting
Cognizant's Global Digital Operations Consultingpractice helps companies make their operations a strategic asset and advantagein the market. We bring together operations and industry talent, domainexpertise, agile lean and six sigma capabilities, shown methodologies, frameworksand automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environment,mitigate operational risks, modernize operating models and increase processefficiency and effectiveness.
We partner with our clients across key industriesand take accountability to address business problems and drive outcomes acrossimproved operations flexibility, reduced total cost of ownership, enhancedcustomer experience, compliance with regulatory requirements and lower risk. Position Summary
We are seeking a special Consulting Senior Manager to drivecontinued successful growth in our Global Digital Operations Practice. As aleader in one of Cognizant's most strategically important and fastest-growingpractices, you will lead on multiple dimensions – digital strategy leadership,senior client leadership, thought leadership, and collaborative leadershipwithin the Practice, industry verticals, and throughout Cognizant GlobalDigital Operations Practice.
You will have a record in Digital Operations Business Process Serviceswith particular knowledge of the Life Sciences industry. You will be recognizedfor your ability to develop major client relationships through professionalnetworking, client successes, and domain expertise in enterprise businessprocess transformation. In addition, you will be committed to building apractice and success in developing and leading high performing teams. Role and Responsibilities
You will enable Life Sciences clients to future-proof theiroperations and help them become leaders in customer experience and cost. Youhave an established “platform” that is known in the internal and externalmarketplace, and you will build and maintain trusted advisor relationships withour internal team and external clients. You will influence our clients' agendain ways that reframe problems and surface new opportunities that co-createvalue. In conjunction with client partners and Digital Operations leadership,you will design and lead relationship management strategies that increasepenetration and strengthen pipeline. You will inspire the Business Unit'svision and offerings by working with clients to re-imagine their business fromthe outside-in Specific Responsibilities Include:
- You will scope engagements to drive value for clients and profitable growth for the firm over the short and long term
- You will establish strategic direction across engagements/accounts
- You will hold the team accountable for successful execution of a portfolio of complex, concurrent engagements
- You will ensure the best talent, tools, and methodologies from across the firm are actively engaged and utilized
- You will lead teams to actively contribute to Cognizant mindshare—articles, thought pieces, etc.; helps Senior Managers and below to develop their eminence
- You will drive consulting market share around your “platform”; pulling others actively to bring “One Cognizant” to pursuits
- You will manage revenue, utilization and margin.
- You will create offerings related to your platform and develops repeatable assets for future use
- You will drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading engagements for the Business Unit
- You will enhance advisory relationships with existing and potential clients; convert relationships with client team into long-term consulting relationships that extend across multiple assignments over time.