Service Enablement Specialist
Job Description Service Enablement Specialist Grade Level:
9 (internal purposes only) Location:
New York City or Centennial, CO Individual Contributor
S&P Global is looking for a Service Enablement Specialist who can work within the incident and problem management practices to further enhance customer experience and or mitigate impact to the customer when issues present. The right candidate is someone who is passionate about ensuring the best possible services are provided to the customer and that our team delivers customer value in every facet of what we do. They possess strong people skills, team collaboration and the ability to analyze data and drive forward improvements where possible. They recognize repeating issues and work with teams to mitigate and resolve them with long term solutions. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Support Customer base with onboarding and other application based issues
- Provide updates to customers on existing and new requests/incidents
- Help drive tickets to completion within defined SLAs
- Review incident tickets for patterns and recommend problem management process when necessary
- Ability to analyze data sets for themes and reoccurring issues.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis sessions and document Root Cause Analysis Report for identified events along with the possible corrective actions as part of Problem Management
- Confident in team collaboration across multiple regions
- Collaborate and contribute across multiple Service Management disciplines including Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Work with teams to identify areas for process optimization- knowledge articles, monitoring, dashboard creation and reporting.
- Backfill for incident management team providing assistance with driving triage calls and correlating incoming incidents.
- Facilitate triage sessions for Level 2 Triage Team during service outages, high severity incidents and events and escalate to Level 3 wherever necessary as part of supporting Incident Management
- Monitor resolution progress of incidents (irrespective of severity) logged and work to define trends through the Incident Defect process
- Assist with dashboard creation and updates
- Assist with Report creation and updates
- Identify key disciplines for Knowledge Management Article Creation
- Work with team to define key metrics and provide weekly reporting across service area to meet control requirements and objectives
- Manage communication across the service area and make it available on the company intranet
- Strong understanding of Change Management and its correlation to incident and problem management
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of all platform layers (web, application, middleware, database etc. or aptitude to learn); cloud environments and basic familiarity with DevOps (or strong desire to learn)
- Working understanding and experience in the areas of Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Management
- Attention to detail and ability to trend data and analyze large datasets. Capable of providing reporting of key KPIs to the organization.
- Influencing skills- ability to work with teams and sell the relevance of problem management and process controls.
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Accountable- ability to own an issue from end to end or to ensure that when handed off to another team, that the issue is resolved in a timely fashion.
About S&P Global Ratings
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer support role
- 1-3 years experience with Problem management
- 1-2 years experience with data analytics
- Strong understanding of the Incident Management Discipline or experience as an incident manager
- 1-3 years experience using ServiceNow and its key functions
- Experience with building reports in ServiceNow
- Experienced in ITIL practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Accountable, detailed oriented, hard-working, organized and responsive
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence
- Strong team player with the ability to easily collaborate
- Independent thinker that will recommend process improvements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office collaboration tools including PowerPoint and Excel
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
256159 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States