Sr. Project Manager
Job Description The Senior Manager will be responsible for supporting the newly formed Integration Management Office (IMO) to establish and enforce consistent and repeatable integration process, enhance transparency and accountability, and improve onboarding experience for all parties.
The IMO provides governance and structure, collaboration and transparency, and cross-functional team coordination across multiple functional teams to achieve the integration vision. In addition, the IMO partners with our internal stakeholders to define the objectives and perimeters, assess the solutions, and deliver the best outcomes.
The Senior Manager will project manage acquisition integrations (control function focused), work on highly visible deliverables for senior management, and contribute to the evolution / maturation of Moody's integration processes. The Senior Manager will work closely with the IMO control function workstream leads. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Coordinate with the various control functions (i.e., IT, HR, legal, compliance, finance, business systems, etc.) to provide relevant updates to senior management
- Develop and update presentations and dashboards to track existing and future M&A integrations
- Monitor and report progress against milestones, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Work with the finance team to track actual integration spend vs. budget at a detailed level
- Understand and map out interdependencies between the various control functions
- Coordinate and facilitate IMO meetings
- Participate in line of business integration meetings
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of professional consulting or project management experience
- Substantial experience in managing complex and fast paced projects
- Proactive leadership and execution, collaborating with a global set of internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and motivate different stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning skills with the ability to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach - comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and changing priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Experience in integration and divestiture planning and execution preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.