RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations. Working as a consultant you will put your expertise to use while developing skills for the future. As an Accounting Consultant, you will play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects to maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures and ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
RGP Consultants move from project to project at clients within a manageable daily commute range. This first role is 6 months in duration and located in midtown Manhattan.
- Experience performing accounting for IPO's and related transactions within Syndicate operations of a bank including:
- Share distribution, share and spread reconciliation
- Final accounting for the transaction
- Accounting for expenses and revenue related to IPO
- Prior investment banking and/or financial services experience is required