User Experience Lead
Job Description The User Experience Lead is a core member of the Technology and Innovation team in the Accelerator. This is a newly formed, highly visible team that is key to Moody's Analytics' (MA) long-term growth strategy that will lead our efforts to better understand and adapt to an environment characterized by widespread change and technology disruption.
User Experience Lead at Moody's will be responsible for developing interaction design concepts that align with customer and business needs. Turning concepts into concrete deliverables using wireframes and patterns that can be shared across other work streams.
• The User Experience Lead should possess a passion for developing elegant solutions to complex usability problems with solid experience translating business and technology constraints into well-integrated, world-class, end-user experiences.
• He or she will be expected to take initiative, work independently but also collaborate effectively with cross-functional/cross-departmental teams. He or she will need to lead product initiatives that explore innovative solutions in cutting edge technology areas. The ideal candidate will be poised and confident in working across broad cross-sections of the organization leading high profile initiatives.
• Designs the overall look and feel of interactive user interfaces across multiple products and platforms
• Work across LOB's to agree a set of strategic objectives regarding user experience standards and shared pattern libraries
• Creates prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
• Contributes to the creation of a pattern library, to maintain consistency in behaviors across multiple products
• Offers new ideas to advance user-friendliness, efficiency, and design
• Gather requirements / layout design and vision for product enhancements
• Work with external third parties as well as internal engineering teams
• Strong passion for innovative designs that optimize user engagement
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
• Self-accountability for meeting high standard of excellence
• Ability to confidently present work and to accept or provide constructive feedback
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills demonstrating sensitivity and persuasiveness
• Solutions-oriented attitude toward any risks and challenges
• Detail-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.