Assistant Director - Principal QA Engineer
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize and execute test activities
- Design, develop and execute automated scripts
- Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects
- Develop and apply testing solution for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with development team and product team to ensure consistent project delivery
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming problems
- Drive new POCs to reduce the manual testing efforts with new tools / technologies in the market.
- Initiate and lead strategic quality initiatives for the department (e.g. test data management, environment virtualization, security testing, developer and unit test assistance).
- Experience with working in an Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
- Perform code reviews for automation tests and frameworks.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 5+ years working experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years of testing automation experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and process
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing, especially experience in testing SaaS based applications
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools . Experience in Cypress testing framework or SaaS based tool is preferred
- Familiar with load testing. Experience in LoadRunner Cloud is preferred
- Experience working within Cloud environment (AWS, S3)
- Strong Java, Python and/or scripting experience
- Solid knowledge of SQL, MongoDB and scripting, Experience with backend data technologies is preferred
- Able to work well within Agile development process
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the team's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of architectures and technical standards
- Experience in design principles for QA automation, performance, and load testing
- Able to work across time zones and regions. Speaking mandarin is a bonus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.