Associate DevOps Engineer
Job Description We are looking for a talented and motivated Associate DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a focus on scripting, automation, continuous integration and deployment. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
This is position requires cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated DevOps team, which is responsible for releases, automation, innovating and introducing new capabilities that can be used across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scripting and programming, such as Powershell, Python and/or Bash
- Experience with Linux and Windows VMs
- Understanding build and release engineering or configuration management
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools is a big plus
- Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with high traffic websites
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.