Are you a person of above-average drive, eager to learn, develop and improve based on continuous and objective self-analysis and peer feedback? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you must deliver workable solutions on time without compromising long-term strategic goals? If so, this may be the challenge you are seeking. It starts with you if you would like to work for a global organization where individual contribution counts and where your ambitions and abilities can make a difference,
We are looking for someone to work in the eCommerce customer support center, answering business questions regarding UBS' eCommerce applications, and coordinating with UBS' production support teams.
The role entails:
• Providing our customers with professional multi-lingual technical support for various business critical applications by phone, chat and email
• Taking ownership of each client issue through root cause and solution
• Monitoring system infrastructure
• Interacting on a daily basis with internal 2nd and 3rd level support staff, with Traders / Sales / Client Relationship teams and with external client technical staff
• Coordinating / escalating to other UBS production support teams and business groups
The eHelp team is dynamic global team that provides a professional front-to-back support service to our Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income and IBD clients across our entire award winning eCommerce platforms (UBS Client Portal and Neo). This eHelp role is mandated to provide an accurate, professional and friendly support service to our internal Neo users and external clients using all of our eCommerce platforms.
To be effective in this role, the candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Business or technical apprentice applicants welcome
• Extraordinary Client focus
• Excellent communication skills, as you have to be able to express yourself effectively in both business terms and technology terms
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluency in English is a must, every additional language (e.g. Spanish) is considered a strong plus
• General interest and understanding of Internet technology, as well as understanding of most common Operating Systems
• The ability to master new technology and effectively adapt knowledge and skills rounds off your ideal profile.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.