Digital Communication Analyst
Digital Communication Analyst
The Prudential El Paso office is seeking motivated individuals with experience in the financial services industry to join our support and oversight team as Digital Communication Analysts. As a FINRA registered associate you will play a critical role in ensuring adherence to FINRA guidelines and regulations by implementing procedures, identifying problems and making recommendations to resolve compliance issues.
Licensed individuals with high analytical aptitude and strong interpersonal skills, seeking to shift their careers into a governance role, are encouraged to apply.
This role requires candidates to have either a Series 6 or Series 7 security license at the time of application and any candidate selected must also acquire a Series 24 or Series 26 license within 90 days of their employment date. Prudential will provide financial incentives for candidates who successfully obtain their Series 24 or Series 26 license.
- Review escalated Pruco Securities email correspondence through Global Relay to determine if, in fact, violations have occurred. Correspond via email with
- Financial Professionals and/or field management for clarifications, if necessary. Input Business Quality Referrals when violations have been substantiated.
- Review escalated Pruco Securities private message and text message correspondence through Hearsay to determine if, in fact, violations have occurred. Correspond via email with Financial Professionals and/or field management for clarifications, if necessary. Input Business Quality Referrals when violations have been substantiated
- Review escalated Pruco Securities producer internet searches through Eagle Eye. Research company policies regarding potential violations, such as unapproved outside business activities, undisclosed liens, claims, and complaints, unapproved content on LinkedIn, etc. Correspond via email with Financial Professionals and/or field management for clarifications, if necessary. Input Business Quality Referrals when violations have been substantiated
- Review and approve Pruco Securities LinkedIn Profiles through Hearsay
- Review changes to Pruco Securities DBA websites through SQ Watcher. Correspond via email with Financial Professionals and/or field management for clarifications, if necessary. Input Business Quality Referrals when violations have been substantiated
- Conducts regular case and desk audits as directed by Manager, SSO
Assist the Manager with the review of Quality Review feedback and addressing any issues raised, as needed
- Occasional outreach to producers and field management to discuss issues requiring resolution and/or clarification, as needed
Benefits & Training
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive health care plan, available on start date
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans(401k)
- A company funded pension plan
- Generous paid time off - vacation, holidays and personal day
- 14-week paid training on Prudential's products, services, systems and procedures
- Continuing education credentials paid by Prudential
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions, opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, and paid personal development time each year
Hours: The hours of operation for the Prudential Solutions Center are 9:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Time, Monday thru Friday. Initial training hours may vary.
Note: Any Applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
- Active Series 6 or Series 7 License at the time of application
- Active Series 51 License is a plus
- Advanced user of MS Office applications with a strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Sharp analytical skills with an ability to recognize and highlight key information
- Aptitude to create queries with pertinent data to help identify potential issues
- Ability to exercise discretion and keep information confidential
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills with an acute attention to detail
- Multi-task, adapt, and shift priorities in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience across the enterprise
- Experience working in a diverse, team environment managing competing priorities
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Bilingual language skill in English and Spanish is a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience in the financial services/compliance industry is preferred
United States-Texas-El Paso Work Locations: Job:
Prudential Financial, Inc. Schedule: