Quality Assurance Analyst
Software Quality Assurance Analyst USA-TX-Coppell-Rombauer Rd/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Coppell-Rombauer-Rd/Software-Quality-Assurance-Analyst_R0011747/apply
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Design, create, and execute high quality, reusable manual test cases and scripts, to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Leverage continuous build and automated test frameworks as well as experience delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile + SAFe methodologies
- Leverage test case management and defect tracking solutions
- Create and validate data using SQL
- Create and drive more complex modifications to existing automation modules to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintain program libraries and technical documentation
- Execute, enhance, and support automated and manual unit, system, performance, and load test harnesses and modules
- Individual tasks within a work team, using the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Works towards solving complex problems independently
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development
- Manage individual career development and initiate career development discussions with manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development)
- 3+ years of experience using test case management and defect tracking solutions
- 3+ years experience performing white-box and black-box testing activities in multi-tier solutions.
- 2+ years experience with TFS or Azure DevOps
- 2+ years experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCAs, and producing technical documentation
- 2+ years experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Ruby, or Perl)
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Experience with testing commercial client facing software
- Experiencing evaluating and improving the interactions and processes with an Agile Development team
- Experience using Microsoft Test Manager or Azure Test Plans a plus
- Experience using Coded UI or WinAppDriver a plus
- Experience with testing Microservices a plus
- Experience with security testing a plus
Posted TodayFull timeR0011747
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.