Associate Director, Off-Shore,Solutions
Associate Director, Offshore Solutions
Requisition #: 46141
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Offshore Tech Services to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Define and establish new technologies in support of the offshore technology strategy with onshore and offshore IT teams
- Work with business leaders to define, develop and execute solutions that are scalable, secure, cost-effective, uniform and re-usable for all offshore delivery centers
- Operate with business sponsors, information security, risk management, firm wide security, and legal and technology teams to ensure that offshore requirements are represented and incorporated into standard solutions
- Lead multi-departmental teams in development of solutions that enable work to be transferred and performed offshore that are scalable, secure, cost-effective, uniform, and re-usable in any off-shore delivery center
- Work with Offshore business leads and BA to define requirements for the initiation of new business activities
- Help define risk-based security policy and information protection controls
- Minimum eight years of experience in technology consulting services, operations and business processes, preferably in offshore environments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Well versed in technology, strategy development and implementation
- Experience working with onshore and offshore IT teams and ability to travel to KPMG offshore locations
- Experience in technology consulting services, operations and business processes preferably in offshore environments
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.