Associate Director of Client Management
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced & motivated Associate Director of Client Management to strategically manage both client relationships within the Portfolio Management Services group, as well as manage a team of Individual Contributors responsible for daily execution. The individual will be responsible for managing client-driven strategy and client support throughout multiple aspects of the business. Additional responsibilities include coordination of issue resolution, training, reporting, and keen understanding/presentation of the clients' business structure, pipeline, and market footprint. The role also calls for key strategic partnerships across multiple business factions (i.e. product, operations, support, etc) Finally, this individual will help set the vision of our team, as well as the daily tone of positive client experiences.
- Manages a team strategy around a set focus of clients who utilize the WSO Web outsourcing solution.
- Team size: 3-5 Individual Contributors.
- Individual will manage performance feedback of each team member through coaching/training by way of quarterly assessments, frequent one-on-one conversations, and of course shared client interactions.
- Client types include Asset Managers, Banks, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, & Total Return Swap programs
- Individual will be responsible for managing the overall experience of each client underneath your team structure.
- Strategically task oriented as it relates to product improvements, the prioritization of such, and the accountability of delivery
- Prepare billing reviews according to SOX compliant guidelines. Includes the presentation of trend/profitability analysis to Senior Management and Finance.
- Oversee the execution of individual billing responsibilities by each team member.
- Seek out revenue driven opportunities with managed clients.
- Assess areas where additional Markit products & services can be utilized and implement
- Partner with key divisions of Markit (i.e. GPS, WSO Product, Sales, Global Acct Management and all other client communications) as it pertains to Portfolio Management Services
Education and experience
- BA or BS (Accounting or Finance recommended)
- Experience in high-yield or leveraged loan financial market
- Exposure to software development & project management
- Experience with Wall Street Office Product Suite - preferred
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years of tangible experience managing a team of individual contributors in the financial services industry.
- Strong work ethic - organized, detail oriented, analytical, task driven
- Technical awareness through software applications
- Adept at building strong client relationships with an emphasis around overall client execution
- C-level, sales communication skill sets - preferred
- Strong leadership qualities around team participation and dynamic
- Sets a tone and vision for your team
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.