CB CAO Service Delivery & Innovation (SD&I) – Program Delivery Manager
CB CAO Service Delivery & Innovation (SD&I) - Program Delivery Manager- Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leadingglobal financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operationsworldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services forconsumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transactionprocessing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones IndustrialAverage, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the UnitedStates and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional andgovernment clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase &Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet differentemployee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible WorkArrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours,fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial bankingserves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities,financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenuesgenerally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platformpositions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities -lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meetour clients' domestic and international financial needs.
CB CAO Service Delivery& Innovation (SD&I) function is responsible for designing and delivering the CAO target state operating model. Ourteam works directly with Client Onboarding and Client Service and partners withthe CB Transformation business leads to successfully deliver on projects .
SD&Iis seeking an experienced, process-minded professional with outstandingbusiness and process sense for the role of Program Delivery Manager. As a Program Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of large scale transformationinitiatives. This role will support the design of the operatingframework and lead the execution. This role requires expertise in key areas ofchange management including stakeholder alignment, communication, training andchange measurement along with extensive experience in managing complex changeinitiatives and teams. Core Responsibilities:
- Own and manage multiple change management activitiesdesigned to deliver significant business results.
- Leads through the execution of multiple projects within a program thatinvolve complex business functions using proven project managementmethodologies and tools.
- Partner with business and transformation executives to understand andalign existing change management processes and capabilities.
- Conduct impact analysis, including financial impacts, assesschange readiness and manage key stakeholders.
- Utilize a practical approach to the application of methods such asLean and Agile.
- Manages budget for assigned projects or programs, monitors progressand adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Become a trusted advisor in the execution of thetransformational roadmap, effectively collaborating with leadership and keypartners, assess and effectively communicate change impacts, define and deploychange readiness strategies and deliverables.
- Understand and evaluate new change and transformation initiatives andmanage the program portfolio.
- Identify KPIs, track and report successes and implement refinements asneeded.
- Evaluate on going change trends and capabilities in the market toincorporate new ideas and strategies into the organization.
Final Job Code and Officer title will be determined at time of offer and may differ from this posting. Qualifications:
- 8- 10 years of extensive change management experience working with complextransformation initiatives.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the core areas of organization changemanagement: sponsorship, communication, training, measurement, adoptionstrategy.
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal and communication skillsincluding the ability to act as a vocal change advocate, leader and sponsor.
- Knowledge and experience with core project methods, ex. PMP, technology /testing strategy.
- Ability to influence across business lines, cultures, and functions.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers.
- Banking & Financial Services industry experience includingCommercial Banking.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Travel may be up to 20%.
- Prior experience in CB Client On-boarding and/orService.