DigitalEngineering Solution Architect
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. AtCognizant, we're exploring new ideas every day. W e help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovateproducts that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights andexperiences. Cognizantdigital engineering
designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiencesthat drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensivedigital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainableinnovation. Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for a driventhought leader with experience in tailoring a customized product and solutionfor our clients. This individual will act as a trusted advisor and beresponsible for providing an approach for the overall project. The role isexpected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape forgaps in addressing business needs. The individual in this role will reviewexisting architecture and capabilities from technical perspective. Lastly,Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and providethought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services andtechnologies. Day-to-DayResponsibilities:
- Design and develop future-ready digital solutionsfor customers across industry verticals
- Create digitaltechnology solution and program roadmap by collaborating withstrategy and design consultants
- Assess and Design IT architecturestrategies for cloud and PaaS platforms
- Evaluate all functional requirements and mapdocuments and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Collaborate with Cognizant internal stakeholders, product vendors, other third party service providers and the customer in the strategic design process to translate business needs into platform/custom solutions
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern Cognizant Digital Engineering and associated technologies, cloud platforms, data quality, governance and architecture
- Develop and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
- Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
- Develop and design specifications for integration, products and technologies
- Design quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals
- Drive RFP creation, deliver on client requests andidentify opportunities in line with account strategies
- Solution design for App assessment, migrationplanning, operating model design
- Solution design for legacy modernizationusing AWS/Azure services for app and data modernization
- Technology competencyareas – Cloud Native, Microservices and APIs,Reactive Systems, Analytics &Streaming Pipelines, Devops –CI/CD
Preferred Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- Must have at least 1 AWS/Azure ProfessionalCertification
- Excellent Powerpoint story telling skills
- Hands-on AWS/Azure experience with a minimumof 2 implementations in enterprise scale environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering subjects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Consulting or in a solution architect role
- Strongbackground in solution architecture
- Experience in multiple technology platforms and domains desirable
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
- Expert understanding in Java/JEE/.NET, SOA, ESB, Messaging, BPM, Events
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
- In-depth understanding of Domain Drive Design, and 12-Factor applications
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and best practices in DevOps
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
Banking & FinancialServices industry (Retail/Commercial Banks, Capital Markets,Cards &Payment, Mortgage) will be plus. Why Choose Cognizant?
Ittakes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant TechnologySolutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and evenbigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Ourassociates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industryrecognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds oftechnical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities toobtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everythingwe do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and ourorganization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Ifyou're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizantis recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of theVeteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans inbuilding and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in themthrough participation in military service. Cognizantis an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed to creating a diverseenvironment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed,color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities,sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classificationprotected by state, federal or local law . About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S,Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and wasrecently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine.Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global deliverynetwork, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-classcompanies that are leaders in their own space.