Commercial Bank-Client Service Specialist, Commercial Real Estate (Phoenix, AZ)
Client Service Analyst for Commercial Real Estate Transaction Services ("RETS") will be part of a Center of Excellence for real estate lending providing real estate support to Middle Market Banking and Specialized Industries, Corporate Client Banking and Specialized Industries, Chase Business Credit, and Chase Capital Corporation.
Candidate will be responsible for managing a pipeline of transactions which include ordering flood determinations and submitting to CIT, engaging the Appraisal Services Group and Environmental Risk Management via RIMS, completing FDICIA Loan to Value calculations for FDICIA trigger events, reviewing all ICRD proposals with real estate collateral supports for data quality and potential FIRREA violations, and submitting non-flood insurance to CIT for review. The position assures overall compliance with all commercial real estate bank policies and regulations while maintaining a positive and productive partnership with the line of business and other internal partners.
Candidate must be able to think independently and apply situations to policies and procedures. Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commercial real estate experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Strong communication and personal skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing deadlines while maintaining composure
- Ability to learn and understand bank and regulatory policies and procedures for FIRREA, FDICIA, Flood, Environmental and Regulatory Reporting.
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to form positive partnerships with cross-functional teams of all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in loan/product operations or a credit/lending environment College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Position is also opened to: Chicago, IL and Dallas. TX