Commercial Bank - Vice President Treasury Product Strategy - Healthcare
Commercial Bank - Vice President Treasury Product Strategy - Healthcare JPMorgan Chase Overview
JP Morgan Chase is aleading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion andoperations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investmentbanking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercialbanking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and privateequity. COMMERCIAL BANKINGOVERVIEW
CommercialBanking offers clients the vast banking network of Chase, combined with thethought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliverextensive industry knowledge and dedicated solutions clients, includingcorporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profitorganizations with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Weoffer a comprehensive set of financial solutions; credit, equipment finance,real estate finance, treasury solutions and investment services of J.P. Morgan. About JP Morgan TreasurySolutions
JP Morgan TreasurySolutions is one of the world's largest, most trusted and innovativefull-service providers of domestic and international cash management,liquidity, FX and escrow solutions. With more than 135,000 corporations,financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provideoperating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions availablein the market. Our global product and technology platform, integratedclient service model and network of operational centers enable TS to deliver aconsistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the globe. The Role
Supportsthe development and execution of Commercial Bank's Healthcare TreasurySolutions product go to market and partnership strategy. Partner with sales and product teams to outlineproduct packaging, enablement and enhancement needs. Support the evaluation andexecution around FinTechs and key healthcare partnership opportunities.
Evaluatewhite space and tactical opportunities through extensive analysis of clientinsight, market research, internal stakeholders and external forces. Responsibilities:
- Programmanage initiatives in their infancy to ensure successful execution
- Conductin depth analysis and develop deep insights and recommendations for product andpartnership opportunities within the Commercial Bank HHN, Healthcare Servicesand Payer portfolios.
- Supportthe healthcare go to market strategies in close collaboration with sales, productand functional partners
- Leadclient, sales and industry workshops with the goal of identifying andevaluating unique industry workflow needs, client pain points, and evolvingclient needs
- Partnerwith product and banker leadership teams to prioritize investments and createrobust business cases for large investments
- Influencesolution architecture with product partners to ensure that solutions squarelyaddress opportunities
- Evaluateexternal trends spanning payments, industry verticals, and technologydisruption with the goal of identifying emerging opportunities
- Createsales infrastructure, pipeline management, reporting, and lead monthlyhealthcare product updates
- 5 years relevant experience
- Programmanagement - experience leading large complex effort from concept through toimplementation.
- Backgroundin Healthcare (Payer or Provider) and/or Payments.
- Leadswith numbers - leverages advanced models to transform large sets of data intoinsight, deeply analytical
- Changeagent - makes a passionate case for change through facts, strong communicationstyle and deep understanding of audience
- Relationshipbuilder - invests in developing collaborative relationships with key internaland external partners
- Drivento execute - tears down walls to deliver on the promise, leverages strongorganizational skills and deep drive to execute flawlessly
- Clientadvocate - delights clients across all touch points through deep understandingof commercial clients and their emerging needs
- Strategicthinker - comfortable transforming abstract ideas into a plan of action