Digital Simplification Leader - Wholesale Lending, Commercial Bank - VP
Commercial Bank: Wholesale Lending Services - Digital Simplification Leader - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
The Wholesale Lending Services (WLS), Digital Simplification Leader will have two strategic focus areas.
First, they will be aligned to the firm-wide build out of client portals, focused on delivering more functionality and a better experience to our loan clients. This role will work across multiple business units, product lines and technologies to deliver custom solutions that will maximize the customers experience on-line. Working closely with WLS Operations, Digital, Technology and Legal teams, the leader will ensure that the solutions designed and delivered take into account the specific nuances of the underlying products and operational servicing requirements for each line of business. They will also be responsible for driving customer usage of digital solutions to both enable a better client experience and help to reduce Operations volume and complexity.
Second, the role will also include leveraging our digital solutions and technologies to deliver an optimized solution for our internal WLS service teams via Service Automation. This role will work in close collaboration with WLS Technology to identify, design and deploy innovative & customized solutions to internal clients that will reduce variation, data re-entry & manual handoffs.
The position requires a results-focused, process-disciplined leader with strong project management and facilitation skillsets to deliver against an extensive future-state roadmap. This person will maintain a strategic and innovative mindset to deliver against the future-state vision while collaborating across a diverse set of stakeholders, managing relationships with and presenting regularly to JPM leadership teams. Core Responsibilities:
• Build and drive the WLS digital service automation vision and roadmap, ensuring timely, quality, cost-effective delivery of results
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize technology enhancements that maximize client usage & cost / benefit impacts for WLS
• Drive process discipline across the vision, development, and implementation life cycle
• Use a framework to communicate program and project level details and timelines with employees within WLS and across CB
• Drive and manage key digital initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders across WLS, Digital, Technology, and Business teams
• Perform segmentation of existing customer and portfolio to determine functionality required, roll-out strategy and targeted adoption targets
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing, ensuring user engagement and testing rigor
• Think strategically and tactically, to design and implement deliverables, with the flexibility to adjust to new innovations, regulations and priorities
• Implement resource, governance and organization structure to deliver the transformational initiatives as required in order to deliver results in a complex environment
• Exhibit ownership in managing partnerships by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across the CB
• Effectively communicate to provide regular updates to leadership of the Commercial Bank and WLS, including presentations, executive summaries and summary metrics
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous expertise and a true passion for process innovation, design, and digital technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
• Demonstrated leadership experience in financial services
• Strong financial experience
• Must have 5 years of experience designing and successfully leading operational change management or technology programs; experience within large Financial Services firms preferred
• Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
• Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
• Strong process focus
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
• MBA or related Master's Degree