GIR Tech - Software Engineer - Analytics - Associate - GIR Engineering ex Other Distribution
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Come join our growing Dallas based team as we deliver on the Investment Research division's digital transformation strategy. Our team of engineers are developing cutting-edge systems for some of the industry's most complex problems.Enabling Goldman Sachs' research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join GIR Engineering in a new region for the group, and to be a key part of growing the local team
- Developing and driving forward a diverse set of technology platforms, both on premises and in AWS cloud
- Helping the GIR business by making it easier for them to model, retain and maintain their analytics data and to distribute it to all the right places to deliver value to our clients
- 2+ years' relevant commercial experience
- Experience working across the full product lifecycle: requirements clarification and analysis, producing high level and detailed designs, implementing, and providing support
- A strong analytical and problem solving mind-set
- Strong Knowledge of Java
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.