Product Manager - Developer Experience - Cloud
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Cloud products at Goldman Sachs, maintaining close relationships with our users and other research, design and engineering teams.
Our #1 business principle is "Our clients' interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow". Every customer is given maximum attention to understand their needs. We adopt the most appropriate approach to drive the business of the customer or institution towards the desired growth. We now want to apply the same approach to the way we build products and deliver customer-centric, world class products through the collaborative work we do in Product Management.
Our team of product managers work closely with creatives and researchers through our design teams and are fortunate to have many experienced Fintech engineers to help architect and develop technologies. We are responsible for guiding products throughout all stages of the product's lifecycle, including research, pitching, scoping, delivering, promoting, and tailoring solutions to our clients. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS How will you fulfill your potential?
You will be an experienced and seasoned product manager, working cross-functionally to guide products from conception through launch, growth and maturity by connecting the technical and business worlds to meet our customers at their needs. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and release adopting the principals of growth from MVP. Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 5 years of technical product management experience, including experience driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience managing products based on SaaS or PaaS services
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, user experience, user research, sales, trading, treasury, customer support or marketing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.