Director, MS Dynamics Solution Architect
Requisition #: 49234
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our practice.
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations advisory engagements for a variety of clients, with responsibilities including process design, package implementation lifecycle support and project reviews
- Lead and support business development activities such as deal qualification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries through Business development cycles
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, developing proposals, and preparing project estimates
- Supervise and provide performance management for Global Delivery Network (GDN) staff, as well as Offshore Delivery Center resources
- Lead business processes and design and advise clients on system services available within the Finance & Operations application
- Minimum ten years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Detailed understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in project implementations
- Experience leading & delivering large projects with a distributed team; use of collaboration tools to drive value and quality of design/build and run/maintain services from an offshore team
- Strong technical architecture and leadership skills with ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energizing environment
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing and overseeing projects
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.