Senior Associate, Portfolio,Management
Senior Associate, Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Requisition #: 44983
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory for our practice.
- Support clients in assessing their current Project Portfolio Management (PPM) function and creating future state roadmaps to help them achieve their business objectives in a practical manner
- Lead large Project Portfolio transformation workstreams including process design, solution design, technical tool design, and implementation on a PPM platform
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on PPM Platforms which includes architecting technical implementation of PPM processes, organizing and prioritizing development efforts, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort with both internal and client technical teams
- Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses
- Help with overall client engagement activities, proposal development, and practice go-to-market offerings
- Assist with develop, define, and deliver advisory methodologies and marketing materials for portfolio management services
- A minimum of three years of related consulting or industry relevant experience and strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, frame problems, and generate relevant insights based on supporting data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Technology, Computer Sciences or related fields
- Knowledge of PPM framework across Demand Intake, Prioritization, Portfolio Financial Management, Portfolio Resource and Capacity Planning and Portfolio Governance; and experience operating within or implementation of one or more phases of the PPM Framework in your current or a previous role
- Experience with leading PPM platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Clarity, Planview, JiraAlign) and experience with IT financial planning
- Excellent oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications with strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Experience with different methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and SAFe is preferred and familiarity working directly with customers and clients and experience working with large project teams
- Willingness to travel 80%-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.