Incident Management Analyst
Working in Application Support means you'll use bothcreative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that arecrucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively inteams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: designor programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as theyarise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment,maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologiesand risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to developprofessionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an "always available" customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As an Incident Management Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
- Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establishing strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Applying technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide detailed notes of highly visible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the production support staff and executive management.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
- Provide additional support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
- Working as part of a global follow-the-sun Team, providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Back End Shift, Thursday - Saturday and Alternate Wednesdays 6:30AM to 7:00PM
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work.
- 5 years of experience within a technology environment is required.
- Relevant Incident management experience in an enterprise scale environment.
- Technical pedigree must include one or more of the following: Mainframe, HP Non-Stop or Distributed platforms, Cisco Networks, Java, Oracle and DB2.
- Extensive customer service and client interaction skills.
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
- Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple tools.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovatorslike you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million smallbusinesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services thatcover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending,mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Thisgroup is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobileapplications, digital experiences and next generation banking technologysolutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.