Vice President, Business Data Analyst - C13 - IrvingTX - R2049891
Business DataApps Dev Tech Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for review and approve any data model changes in foundation layer. The position requires in-depth knowledge of Finance/Wholesale & risk data. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex data related deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Will play a critical role in leading various Data initiatives to ensure compliance with the Citi Regulatory & internal Data Management Policy. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Data Analysis, map & gap, Availability & Quality Analysis. Partner with development team to build innovative technical solutions in an increasingly regulated yet extremely disruptive environment.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and work with users to identify requirements and be responsible for Business Requirement Documents (BRD's), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Writing the Business and Functional Requirement document.
- Provide detail updates on Data Demand/Analysis to senior management.
- SME on Finance and Risk Functions on all the products in Wholesale Banking and/or Retail banking Space - Corp Loans, Deposits, Trade Products, OTC, ETD, Custody and Trust, Securities, Debt, Securitization, SFT, Mortgages, Credit Cards, Personal Loans.
- Analyze current business and system processes to understand the Data Origination and Flow across the Citi Systems.
- Analyze the current data sets to identify common data attributes across products and different Data Concepts.
- Coordinate with business and technology partners throughout the SDLC lifecycle.
- Oversee and steer functional requirements process with technology partners.
- Oversee and write test scenarios and drive UAT planning and implementation.
- Coordinate and provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
- Partner with Data Governance Office, GFT Data Services Team to effectively measure data quality of the business and evaluate the availability in Genesis system.
- Communicate and interact with multiple teams for understanding the requirements, troubleshoot an incident and provide resolution for data related queries.
- Requirement analysis including interaction with Business Users.
- Partner with technology resources to design and implement technology solutions, including documenting business and functional requirements, testing and implementation plans
- Consults with users, Partner Teams and clients to solve complex Data issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of Data Flow processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- 6+ years' experience as a business analyst and/or Data Analyst.
- 5+ years' experience writing business requirement documents.
- 3+ years' experience within Information technology of a Financial Institution.
- 3+ years' experience influencing seniors and key stakeholders
- Experience in Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools.
- Working experience with majority of the Wholesale or Consumer products - Corp Loans, Deposits, Trade Products, OTC, ETD, Custody and Trust, Securities, Debt, Securitization, SFT, Mortgages, Credit Cards, Personal Loans is preferred.
- Familiar with the financial services industry & associated products life cycle.
- 3+ years' experience in Regulatory Reporting space.
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet defined deadlines.
- Excellent time management, follow-through and project delivery skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Implementation or Usage experience of any of Data Lineage / Data Quality product viz. Collibra, Global IDs is preferred
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
C13 Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting