At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News .
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer role will involve close interaction with business team members and other members of the development and support team. There will be multiple opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with web services experience.
- Administer the bank’s Salesforce.com instance using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu
- Build custom applications on the Force.com platform
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers
- Set up, monitor and maintain all Salesforce.com sandboxes, including creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets
- Properly resolve merge conflicts, deployment errors and meet code coverage criteria
- Review and understand business requirements and create functional prototypes to address them
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Validate code against unit tests
- Prepare documentation for design and error handling
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of the SDLC
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that encourages productive interactions with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service
- Assist co-workers with task completion and workload over run as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s/Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools required
- A solid understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality, with the ability to configure custom apps, objects, layouts, fields, workflows, reports and dashboards required
- 2 years of experience with SQL, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP) required
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Platform Developer 1 certification required
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- 1 year of experience with Sales and Service Cloud preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate with users, development team, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Multi-task across several ongoing tasks of varying priorities as required
- Must have excellent documentation skills