The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | webMethods Administrator in Richardson Operations Center, Texas | Careers at Texas Capital Bank Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? webMethods Administrator Job Location US-TX-Richardson Operations Center ID 2019-4065 Location: Address 2350 Lakeside Blvd Category Information Technology
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at .
The webMethods Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day demands of running webMethods ESB and API product suite in multiple active environments, including to the following areas:
- Administer the bank’s active webMethods ESB and API environments (Individual developer Terminal Servers, Development environment, Test environment, Stage environment, and Production environment).
- Administration duties include routine inspection of all installed components in supported environments via Command Central, as well as monitoring transaction executions in My webMethods interface, and server level components and KPIs to ensure optimum performance of servers and integrations. It also includes investigating any issues and incidents detected or reported in cooperation with infrastructure and development teams to determine any links to the webMethods infrastructure configuration and settings, and propose plans to repair and rectify possible issues.
- Provide support for installation and maintenance of the security components used by webMethods, including certificates, keystores and truststores.
- Provide on-call and after hours support for production environments on a rotation basis.
- Develop and maintain tools and processes to enable and operate effective and pro-active monitoring of active webMethods integrations.
- Along with daily support, also act as a liaison between the development team and the vendor (SoftwareAG) with regard to opening incident cases as required, and related communications and acquiring fixes and periodic updates.
- Provide consulting and technical assistance to business and development teams as they attempt to assess opportunities to utilize the webMethods platform for their integration needs (small projects or major initiatives).
- Assist to identify, diagnose and resolve developer and business integration owners’ problems in a manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service
- Provide technical leadership and cross-training to peers in areas of expertise.
- Develop service and process documentation (in Service Now Knowledge center) for all routine tasks as well as found solutions, tips, tricks and resolved SAG tickets related to supported integrations and keep them up-to-date.
- Identify and develop solutions to maximize automation in administration and monitoring of webMethods components (using Power Shell and other current tools and technologies).
- Assist co-workers with task completion and workload over run as requested by management.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that encourages productive interactions with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Perform other duties related to Enterprise Integration responsibility areas as assigned by management.
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
- webMethods ESB/IS Administrator Certification required.
- A solid understanding of JVM internals and how it operates, webMethods Integration Server and API best practices and functionality, with the ability to install, configure, performance-tune webMethods components, and install & configure updates and fixes.
- A solid understanding of security infrastructure and components used by webMethods, including the installation and maintenance of certificates, keystores and truststores.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a webMethods administration role or related technical role required.
- webMethods development experience is optional but preferred.
- Microsoft SQL database scripting and administration experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology field preferred.
- Proficiency in data manipulation (Excel, Access or other related data manipulation tools) preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other administrators and developers exemplifying the qualities of an ideal team player.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that involve internal and external contacts regarding complex policies, procedures or programs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Ability to work independently utilizing judgement, investigation, developing original concepts, interpretation of information or coordination with others with substantial impact.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS