Financial Services Trainee
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Financial Services Trainee Job ID 2019-25267 Primary Location Texas, Southlake Regular/Temp Regular Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Do you love helping others?
Are you committed to doing the right thing?
Are you interested in learning and increasing your financial knowledge and experience?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic, curious, and motivated individuals to start their career journey in Financial services. We’ll even provide paid training for your Series 7 and 63 licenses. Why, you ask,… because we believe investing in our associates is essential for investing in our future. It provides opportunities for associates to move from this role to others that match their aspirations within TD Ameritrade, including departments like Sales, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and more.
Our commitment to helping you grow goes further than training. Your goals are just as important to us as they are to you. We offer a supportive environment, where we value the unique view every employee brings to our team.
Learn more about our vibrant, collaborative community, here:
As a Financial Services Trainee at TD Ameritrade, you can direct your career and be proud of the work you’ll do. Keep reading below to see the ins and outs of the position, and if it sounds right for you, apply today.
- Contribute to our culture – as a financial professional answering client inquiries in a fun, fast paced, and innovative contact center setting
- Delivering great client service when answering inbound phone calls
- Handle the hard stuff – Take ownership and Tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client’s needs.
- Help our client’s grow - introducing clients to TD Ameritrade products and services
- Have a commitment to excellence – provide reliable information to our clients regarding their accounts
- Share your ideas and your feedback to help identify opportunities that will make your experience better
In return, we offer you:
- Paid training to obtain Series 7 and 63 licenses with registration in all required jurisdictions
- Tools that set a strong foundation for your career, along with opportunities to grow and develop
- Performance metrics tracking that makes sure great service is rewarded with bonuses
- Ongoing coaching and support customized for you
- Competitive health, wellness and insurance benefits
- A fun, unique and truly collaborative, team-based environment where you can pursue your professional and personal goals
We are looking for people who:
- Are motivated to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
- Have the ability to create long-term client advocacy by building trust through providing superior service
- Display effective listening and communication skills
- Are comfortable engaging in open-ended conversations with clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Are able to multitask while making accurate judgment decisions in an efficient manner
- Possess a working knowledge of technology and be able to operate in an environment requiring intermediate computer skills
- Will adhere to attendance and scheduling policies
- Have a college degree OR equivalent work experience
- Ability to obtain Series 7 (Registered Representative) and 63 (State Securities Registration) or 66 with registration in all 53 jurisdictions required.
- Military experience may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS