Lead Developer - PWM Client Communications
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
In Private Wealth Management, we help our clients pursue their wealth management goals through careful advice & astute investment management. We work closely with high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations and endowments to develop wealth and investment management strategies. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities and attentive client service.
PWM Client Communications Technology team, part of PWM Technology, is responsible for building a strategic platform to deliver Client Communications (E.g. - Statements, Tax Documents, etc) through digital and print channels. Communications can be one-way or two-way needing a client signature such as Account Opening documents. Team will be executing a multi-year strategy to build the platform which will be used for new regulatory & business communications in addition to migration of existing communications.
Platform will comprise of scalable and reusable services to create & manage a communication starting from being able to produce document using various data sources, identify delivery recipients & deliver through electronic & print channels. Platform enables others applications to create and manage communications using REST Services. Business users can create communications using rich user interface to be built using React and other web tool kits.
Platform should be capable of managing high volumes of communication requests with varying time sensitivity using priority across multiple tenants via queue/event based frameworks like Netflix Conductor, Rabbit MQ. Platform will support various products which are responsible for generating documents.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to most complex problems and has the opportunity to work with business & operations as stakeholders. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with various stakeholders, including Architects, Business sponsors to develop innovative solutions for the PWM Client Communications platform. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
How will you fulfil your potential
- Contribute to engineering leadership in architecting the platform components
- Produce scalable designs
- Involved in identification of technical frameworks & build vs buy analysis
- Act as hands on developer to be able to build and ship new features
- Guide junior resources technically
- Opportunity to influence platform architecture
- 10 years of experience in Java & J2EE frameworks
- 5+ years of experience producing scalable software designs
- 5+ years of experience in micro services using REST
- 5+ years of experience in Spring & ORM/Hibernate
- 5+ years of experience in Databases (RDBMS / NoSQL)
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Experience in Messaging Frameworks (Kafka,RabbitMq, ..)
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Working in agile & CICD methodologies
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience working on UX Technologies
- Experience on Workflow Frameworks
- Experience in Financial Services/Industry
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity