The Paralegal will assist the Associate Director – Legal (Commercial) and Policy & Legal Team with the preparation and finalisation of draft regulations and other legislation needed for the effective regulation of ADGM entities. The Paralegal will also help with any other tasks to assist the legal, policy or enforcement functions including benchmarking, researching, and many other facets of law. The Paralegal will also be required to assist the Senior Executive Director in any administrative functions that are required.
- Help facilitate the development and ongoing review of the regulations and associated legislation and legal instruments together with any policy developments for the ADGM
- Provide paralegal support to the legal, policy and enforcement including drafting and reviewing legislation and the enactment of this legislation
- Oversee the document control of legislation from the commencement of drafting to final enactment
- Assist in improvement and management of processes and procedures for the team
- Conduct research for team members on areas of relevance to the team and its objectives
- Maintain a legal advice log of all legal advices provided by the legal team and also any advices provided to the ADGM by external legal services providers
- Provide administrative support to the Policy & Legal Team