Contracts Lawyer for top MNC
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 13 Nov 18
Our client is a very high profiled MNC with global clientele. They would like to hire a contracts manager that can draft in Arabic to be based either in Dubai or Riyadh and assist with the contracts being generated out of Saudi.
Our client is a very high profiled firm with a global clientele. They would like to hire a junior level corporate lawyer with 1-4 years PQE to assit with their expansion in the region, especially KSA. Hpwever, you will handle legal, compliance and professional affairs matters for the Middle East region generally as well.
- Responsible for the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts and other legal documents, including form engagement letters and contracts, client form agreements, third party reliance letters, subcontracts, vendor agreements, trading agreements, acquisition agreements, memos as well as other legal documents
- Analyse new and changing laws and regulations;
- Identify liability exposure and provides creative solutions to manage and reduce risk;
- Interacts with outside counsel
- Assist with all matters related to legal support of the businesses, including compliance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations;
- Qualified lawyer with at least 1 year PQE preferably from an international law firm.
- Strong contract review, drafting and negotiation skills
- Transactional corporate experience preferred
- Outgoing and able to work in a team with minimal supervision is key
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.